[AMBER] Using PBSA to Calculate Solvation Free Energy

From: Jiaqi Jin <jiaqi.jin90.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:31:48 -0700

Dear all,

I am interested in calculating the solvation free energy of a molecule in
aqueous phase. I found from the Amber Manual that the PBSA module can be
used for this calculation. I am able to build the topology and coordinates
file about a molecule in a water box. However, I don't have the mdin file
for running PBSA. Can anyone share your mdin file for calculating the
solvation free energy using PBSA so that I can use as a reference? Thank
you!

Regards,
Jiaqi Jin
Metallurgical Engineering