Re: [AMBER] Read/visualize volmap output (opendx)

From: Jean-Patrick Francoia <jeanpatrick.francoia.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 12:54:13 +0200

Thanks for your reply.

> That's not an OpenDX file at all. What command did you use in cpptraj to
> generate the .dx file?

That makes sense then. I used the following command:

volmap test_volmap 0.5 0.5 0.5 .* centermask .*

But the doc clearly says:

> volmap filename dx dy dz <mask> [xplor] [radscale <factor>] [ [[buffer
> <buffer>] [centermask <mask>]] | [center <x,y,z>] [size <x,y,z>] ]
> [peakcut <cutoff>] [peakfile <xyzfile>]
> filename The name of the output file with the grid density. By default
> it is written in the OpenDX file format

Also, I get an error if I try to use the xplor key word (but then again,
maybe I'm doing somethig wrong):

volmap test_volmap 0.5 0.5 0.5 xplor @* centermask @*
     VOLMAP: Grid spacing will be 0.50x0.50x0.50 Angstroms
     Grid centered around @* with 3.00 Ang. clearance
     Density will wrtten to test_volmap
Error: [volmap] Not all arguments handled: [ xplor ]