Re: [AMBER] Hydroxyproline

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 08:36:26 -0400

It's usually not a good idea to use gaff for amino acids, the link across
the monomers will mix force fields and be challenging to get right. Is
there a reason that existing parameters don't work for you? I quick search
showed that several labs (such as Pande) have developed hydroxy proline
parameters for Amber.
On Apr 23, 2016 8:01 AM, "Mijiddorj Batsaikhan" <b.mijiddorj.gmail.com>