Re: [AMBER] interactive MD applied to AI

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 17:25:58 -0700

For interactivity, I'd have sander read forces and write measurements
from/to sockets at each step, and I'd perhaps want to build in
geometrical analysis to quickly get, say, the instantaneous angle
between two DNA bases, although pipelining a few hundred atoms through
cpptraj might not take too many milliseconds. Then I'd need to figure
how to map the user clicks and drags happening on the totally different
photos on my web page to reasonable forces in the simulation. I'd want
to display the dynamics occurring as well, perhaps charging high prices
to see behind the scenes :-.) A feedback time of 1 sec (running a few
steps after the mouse click's impact) might suffice.

Has anyone tried adding structure analysis to sander? Or heard of
javascript for rendering a live trajectory on a web page?

Bill