[AMBER] warning message for antechamber by acpype

From: Brett <brettliu123.163.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 22:41:28 +0800 (CST)

Dear All,

When I use antechamber by acpype to process a ligand pdb, I got the following warning message:

Warning: Close contact of 1.489460 angstroms between .R.A and .R.A

Will you please let me know what is the meaning of " .R.A and .R.A"? How does this Warning affect the quality of antechamber (acpype) produced files and how does this Warning affect the quality of the md?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Brett