Re: [AMBER] XLeap didn't save the parameter file

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:04:54 -0400

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016, Nikolay N. Kuzmich wrote:

> in course of DNA polyA-polyT decamer tutorial

> For atom: .R<Na+ 21>.A<Na+ 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for
> type: Na+

Please see the "Ions" section of the manual: you generally need to specify
which ion parameters you will be using, since there is no default. You
probably need to add a command like this:

loadAmberParams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p

Notes:
1. can some developer check the tutorial to see if it needs to be updated?

2. The way in which force fields are loaded will be considerable more
   inutitive in AmberTools16, coming soon.

3. Developers: we will need to update the tutorials when AmberTools16 is
   released, to handle point 2, above.

...dac