Re: [AMBER] To convert the CHARMM-GUI formatted .pdb file into Lipid14 formatted .pdb file

From: Batuhan Kav <bkav13.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:28:29 +0200

Dear Ramesh,

It seems like the problem is due the ions in your pdb file. Apparently
the residue index for both Cl and Na is 1, the same as first DOPC
molecule (I don't know why this happens). That's why I got the error
Konsole output
Error: Number of atoms in residue does not match number of atoms in
residue in replacement data file

from charmmlipid2amber. When I changed the residue indexes of Na and Cl
to 144 and 145, respectively, charmmlipid2amber worked correctly.

Best,
Batuhan