Re: [AMBER] Alanine Scanning ERROR!!!

From: Jag Silwal <jagsilwal.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 07:46:49 -0400

Jason,

I feel so stupid now!!
I didn't think through this. Obviously, like you mentioned, I had mutant
ligand and mutant receptor switched in my script. This is what happens when
you simply copy and edit the script from tutorial without thinking
thoroughly. I wasted almost an entire week asking for help and trying to
figure things out. I was so focused on fixing and looking at number of
atoms in topology file that I completely missed the very basic flag in the
script.

The following was the script from tutorial. The only thing I had to do was
to change "mr" at the end to "ml" , just like what you said. It is running
now and I hope I don't get any more errors here.

$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -sp ras-raf_solvated.prmtop -cp
rasraf.prmtop -rp ras.prmtop -lp raf.prmtop -y *.mdcrd -mc
rasraf_mutant.prmtop -mr ras_mutant.prmtop

I greatly appreciate your time and concern on this!!