Re: [AMBER] Alanine Scanning ERROR!!!

From: Jag Silwal <jagsilwal.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:22:39 -0400

Jason,
Thanks for your reply.

I checked the number of atoms for my system and it is as follows:

Mutant_complex: 3930
Mutant_A : 3021
B: 909

For wild type:
Wild_complex: 3944
A : 3035
B: 909

There is difference in atom numbers between prmtop from wild type Vs Mutant
for complex and protein A but isn't the change in atom number expected as
we are deleting extra atoms to mutate to alanine? The wildtype nA + nB =
number of atoms in the wildtype complex. Same for mutant as well. But the
error is saying that it is not the case.

I also tried to manually change the atom number in mutant to match the atom
number of the wild type but got different error message. Any thoughts on
this would be helpful.

Also, you mentioned about changing the flags in the command line in the
previous email. Do you mind explaining that a little bit more? All the
receptor and ligand protein are already specified. So I was wondering what
else we could change/check for flags?

Thanks again,

Sincerely,
Jag