Re: [AMBER] mm_pbsa.pl, that I'm doing this right?

From: CRISTIAN ROSSI PERARO <cristianrossi.quimica.ufla.br>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:07:42 -0300 (BRT)

all the times I'll run MM-pbsa.pl method for this molecule appears this error shown in the Screenshot-1.png, when I delete these two files files that appear in error we perform again the input WORKING ___ binding_energy.mmpbsa, thereby I can get results, my doubt is if I can do this, because I have not found or another method to solve it.

thank the teacher's attention.