Re: [AMBER] geometric center with cpptraj

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:01:05 -0400

It seems cpptraj does not have user command for this yet, although it does
have geometric center in its code. Others can correct if I am wrong.

Meanwhile, you can try pytraj (Python binding to cpptraj):
http://amber-md.github.io/pytraj/latest/_api/pytraj.all_actions.html#pytraj.all_actions.calc_center_of_geometry

import pytraj as pt
traj = pt.load('my.nc', top='my.parm7')
data = pt.calc_center_of_geometry(traj, mask='!.H=')

Hai