Re: [AMBER] query regarding -refc

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 08:58:12 -0400

Absolutely--just change the ambmask and you should be fine. I would
suggest removing the restraints in stages: perform simulations on the 100ps
to 1ns scale as the restraints you wish to remove are reduced by perhaps a
factor of two or four until they get down to the 0.25 kcal/mol-A^2 range.
Just watch the restraint energy in the simulations and make sure it's not
changing too rapidly.

Dave