Re: [AMBER] How to prepare files cyclodextrin to use witch glycam04

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 23:07:24 -0400

I strongly recommend using GLYCAM06. Why use '04?

This can certainly happen. Do you already have 3D coordinates? If
you do, things will be much simpler for you. Note that there are
examples of B-cyclodextrin coordinates in the PDB.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 10:35 PM, CRISTIAN ROSSI PERARO
<cristianrossi.quimica.ufla.br> wrote:
> I'm not managing to prepare the .pdb B-cyclodextrin to use with glycam04.I need to change the .prepin file or do something ?can anybody help me ?thanks very much.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA
Athens, GA USA