Re: [AMBER] MD simulations of deprotonated tyrosine residue with AMBER

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 12:03:17 -0400

To expand on what Adrian said, you can use the "changeProtState" command in
ParmEd to set the protonation state charge vector of a Tyrosine residue to
its deprotonated value (don't forget to write out a new prmtop file with
the new charges you wanted).

The charges for these residues are taken from the constant pH parameters.

HTH,
Jason