Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop lig_tleap.prm

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:47:34 -0400

You can try adding "use_sander=1" to the &general section. I *think* that
your prmtop and coordinate files are inconsistent in some way (that is,
your complex prmtop is not exactly the same as your solvated prmtop minus
the strip_mask contents, and your receptor + ligand prmtops are not exactly
the same as your complex prmtop). A mismatch of coordinates can cause
weird behavior. The point of using "use_sander=1" is to *hopefully* get a
more helpful error message.

Another thing worth trying is adding netcdf=1 to the &general section,
since NetCDF files contain more information than ASCII trajectories.

HTH,
Jason