Re: [AMBER] General question

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 02:19:53 -0400

That must be a rather large system to take that long, but it's not
unreasonable I'd say. Which program did you use--sander, or pmemd? With
either, you can check the output and near the top of the mdout (you call
the program with -o followed by some file name, mdout by default) you
should find a line like "| Running AMBER/MPI version on 4 nodes." During
the run you can also run "top" on your machine to see the CPU usage.

Dave