[AMBER] QM calculation

From: mohammad r <mohammad.r0325.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 05:54:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everybody,

I generated the initial structure of my water-peptide system(the topology and coordinate files) by amber tools but I want to do the rest ofsimulation in gromacs. Now I want to do QM calculation and according to that itdepends on which force fields I used, I don’t know that I should do it beforeconversion to gromacs format or after conversion? Should I do it onwater-peptide system or just the peptide? And are the topology and coordinatefiles sufficient for doing this or another files are necessary?

Thank you, Mohammad.