Re: [AMBER] Problems with periodic boundaries

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 15:40:51 -0400

tleap builds the files, but it does not have parameters. ff99SB is for
proteins and TIP3P is water. where did you get your ligand parameters? and
what do you mean by "breaks apart"? please tell us exactly how you did this
analysis - is this a visualization program? what files did you load into
it? were they direct MD output, or processed somehow?