Re: [AMBER] Introducing the exciting next step in MD software development

From: ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:55:00 +0000

This is very exciting news. When the J. Swails' team plan to launch the first release of this awasome program?

;)) Poisson d'avril

Stéphane Abel, Ph.D.

CEA Saclay DSV/IbItec-S/SB2SM & CNRS UMR 9198
Institut de Biologie Intégrative de la Cellule (I2BC)
Bat 528, Office 138C
Gif-sur-Yvette, F-91191 FRANCE
Phone (portable) : +33 6 49 37 70 60