Re: [AMBER] General question

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:54:52 -0700

Hi George,

One option who I have been working with closely is Crunchyard: https://www.crunchyard.com

They recently stood up GPU nodes which makes it cost effective. AMBER is about to be offered on here - I am just finalizing the installation with them and ironing out a couple of problems tat cropped up when running multi-GPU runs. You an setup an account with them and get some free credits to try it out. AMBER should be good to go in a few days.

Amazon web services is also another possibility although the GPUs are not the best. I am awaiting inclusion of AMBER AMI I have put together in the AWS Marketplace - I'll prod for an update on that. In the meantime though you can always build your own AMI.

All the best
Ross