Re: [AMBER] salt concentration KCl

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:23:23 +0300

Thanks!!

Fabian Glaser
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il