Re: [AMBER] set up for a binding event MD

From: Arnoult, Eric [JRDUS] <EArnoult.its.jnj.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:47:06 +0000

Thanks Carlos,
Appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Simmerling [mailto:carlos.simmerling.gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 10:30 AM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] set up for a binding event MD

There are just a few examples of such things being published in the literature, for example the DE Shaw group. I suggest reading their methods and seeing what was done. Expect it to take vast computational resources unless you use biasing restraints. A good place to start is to look at experimental binding rates for your target, and evaluate whether you can do multiple replicas for that timescale.