Re: [AMBER] nonnative contacts

From: Krantzman, Kristin D <KrantzmanK.cofc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:53:55 +0000

Hi Dan, Thank you for your reply.
I tried what you suggested, and I did get useful information about the residues and atoms that are in contact. However, it seems that the criteria is different than that used with the nativecontacts command, because the number of contacts is much less than the total number of contacts (native and nonnative) calculated with the nativecontacts command. I appreciate your help.
Best regards, Kristin