Re: [AMBER] On alphabetizing impropers

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:43:01 -0400

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 7:23 AM, David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
wrote:

> Yes: alphabetical order on atom type for A,B,D; break ties by using the
> atom
> name. (Easier: sort alphabetically on a key formed by the atom type
> followed
> by the atom name.)

​IIRC, the tie breaking by atom name is not yet implemented. Also, I think
there's an initial ordering on residue number...? There must be
*something* else, since I've seen lots of impropers that don't do
alphabetical-by-type.

But alphabetical by name breaking type ties should definitely be
implemented.