Re: [AMBER] Amber parameters for deprotonated threonine

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:14:04 -0400

it depends a little on which protein force field you are using. I am not
aware of deprotonated Thr parameters for ff14SB, which is the most recent
force field from my group. Others may be able to say something about other
force fields. The ff14SB manuscript has extensive supporting information
that provides all of the details needed to add new amino acids that will be
compatible.
CS