Re: [AMBER] On alphabetizing impropers

From: Christian Schafmeister <drschafmeister.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 02:10:18 -0400

There was discussion at the AMBER developers meeting to standardize the order
so that the A B and D atoms are sorted on a key made from the atom type followed by the atom name.
This is the sorting scheme that I will use in CANDO. It will be backwards compatible and provide consistency.

Christian Schafmeister
Professor
Chemistry Department
Temple University