Re: [AMBER] The basis for selecting step sizes

From: <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 07:19:56 +0000

This question is being asked here quite frequently. The last time just a few days ago so it is worthwhile to look through the mailing list archive. But this is also answered in the FAQ (http://ambermd.org/questions.html). So probably best to read through those valuable resources and come back with specific questions if necessary.