[AMBER] rmsd y axis value deviation.

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:55:35 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Amber Users,I have run total 30 ns md simulation and then I have plotted rmsd graph. Number of frames per files is 1000 ps, my rmsd plot y axis end on 60000 ps. I was expected it ends on 30000 ps. I face this problem every time, whenever I run md simulation. Kindly guide me regarding this problem and give me useful suggestion. My production input file in pasted below.
irest=1, ntx=5,
 min = 0, ntb = 2, ntp=1,
 ntc=2, ntf=2,
 ntpr = 5000, ntwx = 500, ntwe = 0,ntwr = 5000,
 ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 3.0,
 tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,
 nstlim = 500000, dt = 0.002,
 cut = 12.0/
Thank you.
 Best Regards, Saman Yousuf AliJunior Research Fellow,
| Lab No. P-133, Computational Chemistry Laboratory
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine & Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical & Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi – 75270.Karachi-Pakistan.

Contact No:
Office (92-21) 111222292 (Ext 309)
Email ID: saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com
 saman.ali.iccs.edu