[AMBER] PBSA fails with error message PB Bomb in epsmap(): epsz out of range

From: Bruno Falcone <brunofalcone.qo.fcen.uba.ar>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:55:20 -0300

Hi, I'm currently performing PBSA calculations using AmberTools 15 and
MMPBSA.py.

I'm getting recurrent error messages with the following line (with
varying final numbers):

PB Bomb in epsmap(): epsz out of range 130 85 87

It appears that the error occurs when running jobs in parallel (that is,
many independent single-job pbsa calculations on the same machine),
although I couldn't confirm this 100%.

I saw that this message was posted before to the forums, but it didn't
offer a solution, that's why I'm posting it again.
http://archive.ambermd.org/201206/0471.html

Please let me know if there's a solution to this problem. I'm happy to
share the output files if necessary.

Thanks in advance!
Bruno