[AMBER] Convergence problem with the SCC-DFTB example.

From: Jinfeng Huang <wwsshhjjff00.163.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:29:17 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,
   I tried to do a QM/MM simulation with amber14, but there occurs some problems. I used the input file "Run.1NLN_MD_ntb1_aq1" in "$AMBERHOME/test/qmmm_DFTB/1NLN_periodic_lnk_atoms_DFTB directory" and corresponding prmtop and restart files. Isubmit the simulation, and errors occured at the first optmize step ehich as foollows.

  QMMM SCC-DFTB: ERROR ON EWEVGE (Eigenvalue solver).
  QMMM SCC-DFTB: ewevge: ier = 177 inner_scf_count= 1

 QMMM SCC-DFTB: Convergence could not be achieved in this step.
 QMMM SCC-DFTB: The calculation will continue, but energies and
 QMMM SCC-DFTB: forces for this step will not be accurate.