Re: [AMBER] Problems when trying to improve angle parameters whith paramfit

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:42:53 -0400

Not sure what paramfit does with angle parameterization, but you should
both give mdgx a shot. It's not enough to just reoptimize the stiffnesses
of the angle parameters, you need to get the equilibria in there as well.
 mdgx has the capability to do it all, plus any torsions you want, in a
single run, so long as you have coordinates, energies, and an Amber
topology for your system I can show you how to run the calculations.
Really should get a parameter development tutorial for mdgx up on the
website.

Dave