Re: [AMBER] Igb and salt concentration for GBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 20:50:39 -0500

Ah, apologies here. I might have misread your original question. If you
are doing just energy analyses on single structures, PB is a better
starting place as Hai and Carlos stated. For MD, GB is the only realistic
choice (MD with PB is still a very active area of research as I understand
it, and getting stable forces is a challenge).

HTH,
Jason