[AMBER] Igb and salt concentration for GBSA

From: Arati Paudyal <apsilwal123.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 18:09:02 -0500

Dear all,

While running GBSA to calcualte free energy change of a protein complex, I
am kind of confused on what I should be using for "igb". I looked at the
manual and that was too "algorithmic" explanation for beginner user like me
to understand. So, could you please suggest what "igb" value should I use
for my purpose? I have a protein complex and I want to find the Delta G
using PB/GBSA.

Also, what salt concentration do we pick for the salt conc? My guess is
that we use similar salt concentration to that of experimental condition.
Is this right??

Thank you for your time.