Re: [AMBER] On Amber to Gromacs Parameter Conversion

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:00:29 -0500

Your command is different from what I sent, so the log is different. But
yes, your install is successful.

So then I don't know why. I tried with your install command and then tested

$ python -c 'import parmed; print(parmed)'
<module 'parmed' from
'/home/haichit/.local/lib/python3.5/site-packages/parmed/__init__.py'>

Probably Jason will give you further debug. Good luck.

Hai