Re: [AMBER] protein-RNA complex simulation

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:49:08 -0500

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016, Sreemol G wrote:

> Actually i have tried but i'm getting errors when i try to save my topology
> and coordinate files.I have used the forcefield "leaprc.ff14SB" when i
> loaded pdb i got the message and when i tried to save the topology file and
> coordinate file i'm getting following error
> Created a new atom named: HT1 within residue: .R<NGLY 18>
> Created a new atom named: HT2 within residue: .R<NGLY 18>
> Created a new atom named: HT3 within residue: .R<NGLY 18>
> Created a new atom named: HN within residue: .R<ARG 19>

...etc

To expand on what Vlad said, your input PDB has very non-standard atom names
(where did it come from?). Simplest approach (which Amber users should use
much more often!) is to use pdb4amber with the "--nohyd" option to remove
hydrogens. See the manual, or just type "pdb4amber --help" to get more info.

...dac