Re: [AMBER] On Amber to Gromacs Parameter Conversion

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:13:08 -0500

Hi,

For topology conversion, it would be best to use ParmEd to do that

Jason made an example here:
https://github.com/ParmEd/ParmEd/issues/631 (required
develop version of ParmEd)

Just curious: what type of analysis that AMBER does not offer (so we can
add more function if possible).

Hai

import parmed as pmd

amber = pmd.load_file('prmtop', 'inpcrd')
# Save a GROMACS topology and GRO file
amber.save('gromacs.top')
amber.save('gromacs.gro')