Re: [AMBER] Diffusion/msd cpptraj bug?

From: Timothy Christopher Schutt <tschutt.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:13:54 -0700

Awesome, thanks Dan!

So the compiling went smooth with those modifications, as did the make
install. And when I ran the diffusion calculation on the it appears as
though the jumping msd issue is fixed even without having to unwrap the
trajectory! I did have to modify the diffusion command in the ptraj script
from averaging over the 2ps between each frame:

diffusion :DEF average diffDEF.out 2

to more simply:

diffusion :DEF diffDEF.out

But it seems like it worked and I kinda like how it outputs the diffusion
slope and fit coefficient in the ptraj.out file! Thanks