Re: [AMBER] How to interpret MMGBSA ligand binding free energy decomposition results

From: Zhang Marc <marczhang_md.zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 09:26:15 +0100

Hi Jason

Thanks a lot for your explanation.

The non-polar interaction I refereed is the value of van der waals component.

The result show van der waals= -1.21 that could be difficult to understand, as Threonine is a polar residue.

I do not know how it contributes to the van der waals interaction.

Cheers

Marc​

---- On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 03:44:13 +0100 Jason Swails &lt;jason.swails.gmail.com&gt;wrote ----