Re: [AMBER] long bond lengths after parmed.py setMolecules command in metal-containing system

From: Arjun Narayanan <arjun.nufc.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 11:03:34 -0500

Sure.

I did "cpptraj -p ../complex_solv1.prmtop"

When cpptraj starts up, I get the following errors:

Error: Atom 8770 was assigned a lower molecule # than previous atom. This
can happen if 1) bond information is incorrect or missing, or 2) if the
atom numbering in molecules is not sequential. if topology did not
originally contain bond info, 1) can potentially be fixed by increasing the
bondsearch cutoff offset (currently 0.200). 2) can be fixed by either using
the 'fixatomorder' command, or using the 'setMolecules' command in
parmed.py.
Error: Could not determine molecule information for ../complex_solv1.prmtop
Error: SetSolventInfo: No molecule information.
Error: Could not determine solvent information for ../complex_solv1.prmtop

Then I did:

trajin heat_all.mdcrd
trajin eq.mdcrd
trajout eq-wrapped.mdcrd
center :1-574
image familiar
go

Then I get the following output:

ACTION SETUP FOR PARM '../complex_solv1.prmtop' (2 actions):
   0: [center :1-574]
          Mask [:1-574] corresponds to 8769 atoms
    1: [ image familiar]
Warning: Mask '*' selects no atoms for topology '../complex_solv1.prmtop'.
Warning: Setup failed for [image familiar]: Skipping

Residues 1-574 correspond to the protein atoms. Residue 575 is the heme,
and atom 8770 is the heme iron atom.

Thanks,
Arjun