Re: [AMBER] for protein- RNA complex simulation

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.muni.cz>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 09:39:56 +0100 (MET)

We have done for example this extensive test of RNP sims
and sampling/forcefield analysis

Krepl, M.; Havrila, M.; Stadlbauer, P.; Banas, P.; Otyepka, M.; Pasulka,
J.; Stefl, R.; Sponer, J., Can We Execute Stable Microsecond-Scale
Atomistic Simulations of Protein-RNA Complexes? Journal of Chemical Theory
and Computation 2015, 11, 1220-1243

Jiri Sponer
Institute of Biophysics
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Kralovopolska 135
CZ-61265 Brno
Czech Republic
e-mail: sponer.ncbr.muni.cz