Re: [AMBER] SP3 Nitrogen planarity issue with ff14SB

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 19:49:22 -0500

I have only looked briefly at your leap outputs, but I see many problems
listed in the log files. Have you read through them carefully yet? Missing
files, new atoms created that were not in the templates and so on. I
haven't been able to look enough to determine the cause, but I can confirm
that our simulations of RNA with ff14SB, back and chiOL3 do not have the
planarity issue apparent in your structures. I suggest looking at the error
messages and seeing if you can fix the problems they describe.