Re: [AMBER] atom clash and close contact after MD simulation in water

From: Vasantha Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:40:14 +0100

Ciao Jacopo

Buona sera!!!
Grazie mille per la tua risposta.

I have a 8 mutation in my peptide, hence I have implemented the amber
ff99SB force-fields to handle these 8 residues.
The procedure that I have followed to implement the force-field is again
non standard protocol.
Yes NMR restraints are correct and amber reads it correctly. Off course I
will double check the volume of those peak again.
My NOESY spectra is bit crowded, I have to ease few noes which are in
overlaps.

Just to check I have run 20 ps SA in tip3pbox with restrains on where
starting structure were heated to 600K quickly and maintained at 600K for
few ps and cool back to 300K. In the last few steps I impose NMR restraints
and I vary the weight very slowly.

For the last point please correct me. After the MD I extract lower energy
structure which fall on the frames where temperature is 300K. Using this as
a reference structure I calculate the RMSD. From the stable RMSD region I
extract few models. It is true that these RMSD region falls in still
cooling steps. In these 10 models I am observing few clashes. You are
right, and what is the best way to extract good model if they dont have
stable rmsd ?

Grazie mille
Vasantha