[AMBER] atom clash and close contact after MD simulation in water

From: Vasantha Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:50:41 +0100

Dear AMBERist

In a simulated annealing protocol I have refined the structure of small
peptide (chimeric) using nonstandard force-fields in water with NMR
restraints on. After the MD the pdb coordinates extracted from the stable
RMSD region shows clashes ans few bad contacts. Now I want fix it. Is it
common to observe clashes after md simulation, if yes how I can fix it is
there are some software tools available?

thanks in advance...

Vince