[AMBER] Iron/ligand parameters for AMBER

From: Christian Schafmeister <drschafmeister.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:55:20 -0500

Hi David, Pengfei and Amber community,

Could anyone point me to AMBER parameters/papers for modeling iron/ligand (nitrogen ligand) parameters?
I ask like this because I see some recent discussions that mentioned iron and I’m about to start designing some iron binding catalysts.

Thanks,

Christian Schafmeister
Professor
Chemistry Department