[AMBER] Run your Amber simulations in the cloud with Rescale

From: Sidney Elmer <paulymer.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:45:27 -0800

Dear Amber community,

I would like to invite you to try out the Rescale high performance cloud
computing platform to run your Amber simulations. Rescale has an intuitive
interface for quickly spinning up compute clusters of any size,
preconfigured with MPI and shared filesystems for many high performance
computing applications. To any licensed Amber user, we will provide a
special no cost trial with a $50 hardware credit (roughly 250 core hours)
for you to evaluate our platform. Offer expires February 21, 2016, 30 days
from the date of this post. Here is a link
<https://blog.rescale.com/introducing-amber-for-molecular-dynamics-simulations-on-rescale/>
a blog post that explains in greater detail how to register, verify
licensing, and then run your Amber simulations. Hope to see many of you on
Rescale. Best regards.

Sid Elmer

PS. You can also send an email to info.rescale.com for more details.