[AMBER] contact analysis with CPPTRAJ

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:59:04 +0000

Hello Amber users,

I am looking for a suitable CPPTRAJ tool that can be used for finding out
all the contacts between domain 1 (residue 1-200) and domain 2 (201-450) of
the protein. I am aware of the tool 'nativecontacts' which basically output
the contacts with respect to the reference structure. Here, I wish to
output all the conctatcs within a specified cutoff ( say <= 3.5)
irrespective of whether it present or absent in the reference structure,
in a similar format as the 'nativeconctas' does with 'writecontacts' flag.

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Anu