Re: [AMBER] Kinetic Energy

From: Wong Li Zhe <Wong.LiZhe.student.imu.edu.my>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 02:09:43 +0000

Ok. But my problem is I would like to edit the scale so that I get a better illustration of the 'summary_avg kinetic energy'.
As it appears to be in 1 single line which it doesn't make sense (at least for now) as my MD is still running and I shouldn't expect a straight line.
In fact, it should looks something similar to oscillating graph.

Best regards,
Li Zhe