Re: [AMBER] ligand topology genaration

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 17:05:31 +0530

Hello Sir,

I saved topology files for ligand successfully but in case of protein I am
getting the following error. I used the commands as :

>source leaprc.ff99SB
>saveAmberParm receptor rec.top rec.crd
Checking Unit.
WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -3.000000 is not zero.

 -- ignoring the warning.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Could not find bond parameter for: SH - SH
Building angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - CT
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: CT - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - CT
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: CT - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - CT
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: CT - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - CT
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: CT - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: HS - SH - SH
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - CT
Could not find angle parameter: SH - SH - HS
Could not find angle parameter: CT - SH - SH
Building proper torsion parameters.
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for HS-SH-SH-HS
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-CT
 ** No torsion terms for CT-SH-SH-HS
Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 1854 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Parameter file was not saved.

I also tried the same with leaprc.14ffSB, but also gave errors.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Neha*

Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,