[AMBER] MMPBSA Job Parallel Running

From: Guqin Shi <shi.293.osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:29:39 -0500

Hi all,

I've been running mmpbsa job parallel on a super computer center.
Everything went well and apparently I've seen the Frames and Decomp dat
files are all written and finished (all the frames have been written). What
confuses me is that the job is still running when checking thru qstat.
However, I didn't find any files that is being updated. Of course, I can
manually kill the job but I am wondering what is behind... Anyway to check
it to see if there's something real running...?

Thank you all!
Guqin

--
Guqin SHI