Re: [AMBER] Problem when using lipid14 force filed in Amber 11

From: Bin Wang <ben.wangbj.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:45:42 -0500

I followed the tutorial, used CHARMM-GUI to generate the protein embedded
in the lipid membrane, and add TER between the protein and the membrane.
The membrane is a mixture of POPC and POPS. Then I used
charmmlipid2amber.py to convert it into Amber format.

When I loaded the pdb file into xleap, it showed warnings as the tutorials
said, and then errors, as shown below.

Reading title:
AMBER Lipid14 Force Field, C. Dickson, B. Madej, A.Skjevik, K. Teigen, I.R.
Gould, R.C. Walker*

>> # Load the Lipid14 master lib file.
>> # Note that other residues are stored in the lipid14_supp.lib file
and will be released at a later date.

----- Source: /opt/amber14/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff14SB
----- Source of /opt/amber14/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff14SB done
>> logFile leap.log
log started: Sat Jan 9 16:53:52 2016
> p = loadpdb prp-400.pdb
Enter zPdbReadScan from call depth 0.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 1 ;
 this residue is split into PA and PC.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 1 ;
 this residue is split into PC and OL.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 2 ;
 this residue is split into PA and PC.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 2 ;
 this residue is split into PC and OL.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 3 ;
 this residue is split into PA and PC.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 3 ;
 this residue is split into PC and OL.
Warning: name change in pdb file residue 4 ;
 There are split residues;
 residue sequence numbers will not correspond to those in the pdb.
Exit zPdbReadScan from call depth 0.
Matching PDB residue names to LEaP variables.
Mapped residue GLY, term: Terminal/beginning, seq. number: 0 to: NGLY.
(Residue 1: LYS, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 2: ARG, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 3: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 4: LYS, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 5: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 6: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 7: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 8: TRP, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 9: ASN, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 10: THR, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 11: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 12: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 13: SER, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 14: ARG, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 15: TYR, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 16: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 17: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 18: GLN, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 19: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 20: SER, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 21: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 22: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 23: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 24: ASN, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 25: ARG, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 26: TYR, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 27: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 28: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 29: GLN, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 30: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 31: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 32: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 33: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 34: TRP, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 35: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 36: GLN, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 37: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 38: HSP, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
Unknown residue: HSP number: 38 type: Nonterminal
(Residue 39: GLY, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.
Starting new chain with K+
Starting new chain with K+
Starting new chain with K+
  total atoms in file: 227864
  Leap added 503 missing atoms according to residue templates:
       7 Heavy
       496 H / lone pairs
  The file contained 13081 atoms not in residue templates